Thursday 17 April 2008

21st Century Soul Pt 1










I did this mix for a friends website (http://www.northerncomfort.co.uk/)

It's a collection of current soul music that is doing it for me right now. What was encouraging when I compiled it was the diverse geographical locations the artists came from - USA, UK, Sweden, Japan, France and New Zealand

Sa Ra – So Special
Sy Smith – Time
W.Ellington Felton - 3 Sides
Erykah Badu – Honey
Yolanda Johnson (ft T3) – Intervention
Restless Soul - Draw your bow
Lady Alma- Running for nothing
Guynamite/ Selina Campbell – Those eyes
Electric Conversation – Paradise
Hanna & Beatr8 – Better than nothing
Low Budget Soul – I warned you (rise remix)

Download or stream the mix here

http://www.northerncomfort.co.uk/2008/01/16/21st-century-soul-mix-from-geoff-b/

2 comments:

Marc Kets said...

Easy Geoff, looking forward to your selections and heads ups on here. Did you hear the DJ Day remix of Honey yet? It's on a donut and is very very good.

passthefeelingon@hotmail.co.uk said...

Cheers Marc

I'm having a play around with it

Currently trying to figure out how to embed music with divshare

I'm hoping it can help me blag some music :)